Thank you for considering us in your giving! You can help us grow, assist more families, and provide new minstry options. If you are considering donating to Lantern Lane, we encourage you to visit our farm and see what we are about. Stop by and meet our people, see the grounds, and learn firsthand what makes this place so special.
Donating to Lantern Lane is easy. Here are a few options, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to help in some other way.
As an Individual...
- Monetary Gifts/Donations: You donation, no matter what amount, helps provide the necessities for our center. Donations of this kind are used immediately to cover basic needs, such as operating costs, improvements, etc. Click the Donate button below to make an online donation today! You can also mail us a check. Click here for information.
- Make a donation In Memory/In Honor of Someone: Contact us, or use our Donation Form, to make a memorial or honorary donation. Click here for our Donation Form.
- Planned Giving: It is a great honor to leave a legacy of hope and compassion. Lantern Lane can be included in future planning through donations in wills/trusts, estate planning, revocable trusts, retirement distributions, etc. Call Joni Cook(see below) to discuss how to include Lantern Lane Farm in your final plans.
- Regular Gifts: Make Lantern Lane Farm a regular part of your budget and help provide counseling to those without financial means to obtain it. Commit to donate annually, monthly, or anything in between. Check with your bank or employer about setting up automatic payments.
- Matching Gifts: Does your company have a matching gifts? Check with your HR Dept. today to see and you may be able to double or triple your support!
As a business...
- Sponsorship/Special Events: Partner with Lantern Lane Farm on a project or service. For a list of current and future project needs, please contact Joni Cook (contact information below).
- Donations in Kind: Contact Joni Cook (contact information below) to discuss donations in kind.
- Matching Gifts: Set up a matching program for your employees to "match" their donations to Lantern Lane Farm.
- Share you services/skills: Does your organization offer a service we could use, such as veterinarian care? Or perhaps your employees are skilled builders? Share your talents and resources with us.
As a group...
- Fundraising: Host a fundraising event, anything from a yard sale to a formal black-tie event to a bake sale, and donate some or all of the proceeds to Lantern Lane Farm.
- Regular Giving: Adopt Lantern Lane Farm as your charity of choice and commit to donate a certain amount on a regular basis, such as monthly. Your gift, of any amount, is very much appreciated. You can also set up automatic monthly donations. Check with your bank or payroll department to set up monthly donations.
For more information on how you can support Lantern Lane Farm, please contact Joni Cook at 615-973-5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'd like to make a one-time donation and support the great work at Lantern Lane Farm!
All donations to Lantern Lane Farm, a 501 (c)(3) organization, are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.